Daddy, Please?

Daddy, Please?

What Daddy should do for his little Princess.
1. Help me brush my hair.
2. Help me pick out clothes and food.
3. Make me food sometimes, because I do for you ^_^
4. Take bathies with me sometimes, and showers with me most of the time.
5. Hold my hand.
6. Call me my preferred words: little, good girl, princess, pixie, fairy, etc.
7. Give me treats when I'm good.
-Snacks
-Walks
-Baths
-Tea/Milkie/Juice
-Massages
-Kissies and huggies
-Bednight stories
-Anything to make me smile
8. Punish me when I'm bad
-Spankings (but please don't rack up the number, do them as soon as I'm bad)
-Sentences (like "I'm sorry I drank all the tea," for example, 20 times or so)
9. Praise me when I do good. No matter how small the good thing is.
10. Leave me little surprise notes or send me nice little texts when I'm gone.
11. Don't make threats. Punish me if I'm bad, but don't take away things or hurt me
because you're mad.
12. Always do bed night.
13. Never lose your temper because your day is going bad. I'm truly sorry it's bad, but I do
what I can to help Daddy. I'm very sensitive when I'm in little space and I will cry.
14. Please take of boo-boos. Clean and kiss them.
15. Help me with chores. Doggy, laundry, dishes, cleaning, etc. I do so much to help
Daddy, so please help me too.
16. Let me lay on you and sit on you. :>
17. Always treat me with respect. To be your little is a great sign of trust. I respect you and
let myself be vulnerable and sensitive around you. Don't treat that lightly.
18. If I'm sad I like hugs and kisses and pets and nice words. Please calm me down nicely
and cheer me up.
19. Littles need to know they are loved, always.
20. Always be honest with me.
21. Littles need lots of sleep, please let me sleep when I'm tireddddd.
22. Always ask little how they are feeling.
23. Respect me sexually and spend time with me after sexy time.
24. Us time is important. And it happens every day. And no phones, laptops, or gaming
systems are to interfer, ever.
25. If I'm being a brat, I want attention.
26. I wanna have fun when we have alone time. Please allow me to do what I want.
27. Don't ever break promises, ever.
28. NEVER EVER ignore me.
What I will do for Daddy:
1. I will get excited when daddy gets home or wakes up.
2. I will wake Daddy up nicely and in a good mood. And more than likely excited. Sometimes with sexy time.
3. I will make Daddy tea and food if I feel up to it. (Please don't get mad at me if I don't feel up to it.)
4. I will listen to Daddy's rules. Please make them reasonable.
5. I will help Daddy with chores and bathies and showers. I just can't do it all though.
6. I will spend time apart from Daddy.
7. I will always call you Daddy when I am alone with you.
8. I will respect and trust you whole heartedly.
9. I will give Daddy wonderful sexy time. I love giving making him feel very good.
10. I will love Daddy and give him gifts.
11. I will dress up pretty for you, if you want

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart

House Party Orientation: Swingers Etiquette